The dentist appt. yesterday went without a hitch. I now have a shiny temporary crown in the back of my mouth. The dentist and I always talk about Japanese culture and the books and movies we have experienced about it. He mentioned "Across the Nightingale Floor", which is a book Dasia gave me for Xmas last year. I devoured it and did not realize two more books had been added to the series. The dentist says he will bring them to me so I can borrow them when I get my permanent crown done in January. I need to find him some good samurai anime and give it to him.
I have a $25 Frys gift certificate I got from a co-worker for Xmas so we went yesterday to see if I could spend it. I looked at the vast anime offering and could not make a decision. So we went to see if they had a PS2 - they were currently out. So we went to check on a new monitor for me - plasma - and the 17" Viewsonic I wanted was currently out. I was beat, burning up hot and sitting on the floor by the time the guy came back to tell us about the monitor so we left. Of course, when we got home I passed out for a few hours.
The annual physical with my regular doc (internal medicine) went fine today as well. Except for the fact I am so lethargic and fall asleep in the middle of the day for at least two hours without any real explanation and my chest pain keeps coming back, I am healthy. The lethargy is probably thyroid-related and it will take a little while for my system to get used to the new dose. I do another blood test in January to see if it is enough. I have new sinus drugs to try since the old ones have stopped working.
We went to Dennys for breakfast afterward and when I got home I got a killer headache so I passed out in front of FF2 for a few hours.
I have barely gotten anything done creative this week and it is almost Wednesday, damnit!
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*